It's true, Black Friday is finally over, but your wallets aren't safe just yet and no, I'm not talking about Christmas and Boxing Day. Though some of you may not know this, the first Monday after the Thanksgiving weekend is also called Cyber Monday and it comes with a whole new wave of offers and discounts for online shoppers. This means that if you didn't find what you were looking for this Friday, today you have a brand new chance to do so.
For those of you unfamiliar with the topic, Cyber Monday is an event that first started in 2005 and "traditionally", it focuses on online shopping mostly for clothes and shoes. If you think that this is just a joke, you should know that it's a very successful one as in 2014 people spent $2.65 billion on Cyber Monday, while last year the sum rose to $2.98 billion.
In case you were wondering what you can expect this Cyber Monday, you have to do the brunt of the work to find what's right for you, but I've already seen some really interesting deals. Here's what caught my eye:
- Amazon Fire HD 8 for $60 on Amazon and Best Buy ($20 off)
- $400 discount for last year's Surface Book on the Microsoft store
- Amazon Echo for $140 ($40 off) on Amazon
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard for $400 ($100 discount) on the manufacturer's website
- LG ultra widescreen PC monitor costs $230 at Newegg ($370 discount)