Frequently Asked Questions
Software Informer Client tracks your system and provides you with a list of your software thus giving you an opportunity to create your own software profile.
- How can I update Software Informer Client?
- What is it all about?
- What is Software Informer Client?
- Is Software Informer Client safe to use?
- What are the requirements?
- Where do I sign up?
- Some programs listed in my profile don't seem to be installed on my PC...
- How can I rate my program?
How can I update Software Informer Client?
1. Click on this link and select "Save Target As". Place the file where it will be easily accessible.
2. After the file is downloaded, launch it.
3. You will be asked if you want to install Software Informer Client. Click Next.
4. You will be asked to accept the license agreement. Check "I accept the agreement", click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
What is it all about?
Software Informer is a service for sharing information about the programs installed on your PC.
Browsing the Software Informer website, you will be able to see the software installed on other users' computers, download programs and read and add comments and questions.
To enjoy the service to the full, you should create your account on this site and install Software Informer Client on your PC.
With Software Informer Client installed, you will also be able to see the list of programs installed on your PC, download their updates using the corresponding links in your profile and get notifications about relevant updates.
What is Software Informer Client?
Software Informer Client is an application that is part of Software Informer service. It scans your machine and compiles a list of programs installed. This list can be displayed in your profile on the site and viewed by other users. A convenient feature offered by the client is that you can track updates available for the applications on your PC and download them using the given links.
Is Software Informer Client safe to use?
Security of our clients is a priority for us. We guarantee that Software Informer Client has no adware, spyware or other malware components. For more information, visit our Privacy and Terms section.
What are the requirements?
Software Informer Client works on any Windows PC running Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME or 98.
Where do I sign up?
Some programs listed in my profile don't seem to be installed on my PC...
Those may be programs integrated into your operating system. You can check them out by choosing Start/Control Panel/Add and Remove Programs.
How can I rate my programs?
Log in to the site, click on the program link that will lead you to the program page and rate the program there.
Can't find the answer to your question? Contact us and we'll be happy to help you.