Topic: I need to download Mountain Lion v 10.8.3

I need Mountain Lion v 10.8.3 I need to download it and I cant from My imac....
I did buy Mountain Lion from itunes store and Installed it...then I could use Apple Store...suddenly after I updated and installed Yosemite my Mac began to generate troubles
I had Trobles with some updatings so I needed to install Snow LEopard again in my imac.
I have an  imac9,1
Version  10.5.8   with
Snow Leopard 10.6
2009 Apple Inc

I am trying my best to get back Mountain Lion but the Apple Inc services made me check more than one link suggesting how to get help...I help that I  never got...

Some of them (Customer service on line)just wrote asking me  to buy again the software of Mountain Lion...nooooo fear if I already bought it I am not reach I cannot do that like certain reach people may do....  I have the number of order the number of the receip of the Mountain Lion I bought to Apple Inc....but that did not help. I am really dissapointed and Upset... neutral

I live far from where I can get physicall help I live up in a mountian away from the citiy.....here in the Country South side of Costa Rica Central america, there are not any little places where to take mi Imac to get the program I bought....my town has just about 40 thousand of citizen, country people the work the fields and if they have an imac or any apple inc product they will have many troubles te get help here OMG.  sad
I have troubles to write in English since I speak spanish...in Costa Rica facilities to get tecnical help are just very bad...

I have tried all and read many mails and none give me a link where to download in my my imac the Mountain Lion...
With the actual Software I have I cannot almost update not anything I tried to update flash I couldnt  same has happened to java and cannot install google browser...

I am home worker I need my computer...and cannot travel 7 or 8 hours awayy from here just to get a software I payed for ...

If many people would know this side of apple Inc they would be not happy and probably will think twice before they purchase any product from Apple Inc. 
Please excuse my english....

from Costa Rica Central America
Sonivonne.