Topic: How can I create a hotspot with encryption?

I would have a business trip for a few days,while I have to use hotel wifi for working and communicating. But there are some very important information I would need to transmit.Do you have any ideas to make it very safe when I use hotel wifi? How do you think about this software: My WIFI Router? or Connectify?

Re: How can I create a hotspot with encryption?

http://i63.tinypic.com/befoma.jpg

QuickBooks accounting software is currently the leading choice of business organizations around the globe. It saves time and keeps information organized. If you are using QuickBooks software and need support to solve various technical issues while using this software, you can call the QuickBooks Support. team to solve the problem.  Accountants who have not used QuickBooks before can refer to QuickBooks ProAdvisor support to learn how to master the tool and get most of it.  QuickBooks technical support team is the best place for support, advice, and help about using QuickBooks. if you have any query please call at: +1-888-221-4022

Re: How can I create a hotspot with encryption?

If you have so much safety concern for the wifi. Then, you should use your own wifi.