Re: Welcome to SI forum!

hello, just another newbie here  smile

news is one kind of information.

Hi my name is Tami and what a great site to have found wink My hope is that someone on here can help me with the issue I'm having with my recent download of the My Webcam Broadcaster software....here is the issue:
I downloaded this software because I was trying to find a way to view my webcam via my Samsung Galaxy 4 smartphone.....the reviews said it was so easy to use and you didn't have to bother with changing ports and all that, which may well be true if I could get it to work sad  It downloaded just fine, but will not allow me to register my cam, I have tried on both Google Chrome and Firefox to no avail....I keep getting the same error message stating.....'Unable to connect to the internet, session has timed out' I'd asked this very same question on the download page and have not received a reply so thought I would ask directly here and maybe someone can enlighten me??

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, firewall is Comodo, antivirus is Avast, all security updates are present and current for OS, AV, & Firewall. I am at my wits end and desperately seeking advice on how to get this program to work because I am leaving town this weekend and have to leave my pets here. I want to be able to view the cam from my phone where they will be....I know there's a way to do this and really thought the answer was My Webcam Broadcaster but so far it's turned out to be a flop because without registering, it will do nothing at all. Sadly I have yet to find any support for this software, it appears to be nonexistent which I guess should have been a huge red flag for me. I feel totally bamboozled by the makers of this software as they offer no support at all, and Google pulls up all sorts of things on how to turn your phone into a security camera which has nothing to do with the purpose of this software.

Please advise if anyone knows how to fix this issue....thank you all very much

Are you in search of a reputable lender, tired of being rejected banks and mortgage, are you tired of looking for funding for your business, or you are financially embarrassed that you can not repay your debts and bills, hurry up and grab a guaranteed unsecured mortgage Today, contact us by email. musaddiqloanlending@gmail.com

Hai,may I where to download operating manual of erweka AR400 Type SMS Three Roller Mill??
Thanks for helping smile

Pudranse

This is really a good website for new comers, they can good and valuable stuff from here

I want to know:
Which model allows you to do 3d graphs
How programming instructions are entered (on ti or by typing)
Which model has QWERTY keyboard
is any model similar to TI-92
Finally any scripting language like LUA on TI
Developing while having a calculator in your hand, and on PC
Which model has an SD slot

Thanks Chris

Hi everyone !!!

n,c;

yikes  yikes  yikes  yikes

cool  cool  cool  cool

Hi   smile  smile  smile

hello

I want to know:
Which model allows you to do 3d graphs
How programming instructions are entered (on ti or by typing)
Which model has QWERTY keyboard
is any model similar to TI-92
Finally any scripting language like LUA on TI
Developing while having a calculator in your hand, and on PC
Which model has an SD slot

hello everybody  lol

Welcome on the SI Forum!

yes i will like to be your firend

rajani wrote:

This is really a good website for new comers, they can good and valuable stuff from here

hey

Hello, brianna! Welcome to SI forum.

Hello every one..
i m bullion jackpot call, i m new member of this forum and i like it..

Thank you smile

Welcome bullionjackpotcallsmile

hello friends I am new here please support me...

Welcome royalangelssmile

Hi everyone! I'm glad to join this forum! big_smile