Re: Welcome to SI forum!

so good

How funny

I am looking for software to replace pd proxy here because my country I connect with pd proxy free, but I do not have premium account

hi all new friends

^_^

Hi,
I'm new member.
Glad to meet you.
Thanks

Are they two separate applications or the same things under different names? That is the question.
I have downloaded and installed Software Informer which I think is the actual application
listed on the Home page.

Melissa Hamilton wrote:

Are they two separate applications or the same things under different names? That is the question.
I have downloaded and installed Software Informer which I think is the actual application
listed on the Home page.

You mean siClient and Software Informer? They're the same thing. Those who refer to it as siClient simply use its executable file's name (siclient.exe) instead of the app's official title.

Hi
I love this SI program, simple, quick platform. I use this program from 2010 for new drivers/programs indicative.  wink

i am new here ..

Hi... smile
   i am new member

Hello all!

My name is Cat, was led here looking for drivers. Am a moderator on a Windows 8 forum, so I immediately appreciated that no spammers are allowed, something that I daily fight at my position.

Look forward to assisting where I can!

Though I have both Windows 7 & 8 Pro on 3 computers, I'm primarily a Linux Mint 15 user. However, I'm not into OS bashing, I believe in choice for everyone.

Cat

Last edited by Cat Tilley (2013-09-01 02:25:33)

Greeting, live long & prosper from Rusckov...

Glad to be in with the SI fraternity....a site previously visited but not patronized.

Regards.

Hello
I got USB spy mini camera (S828 aliexpress) stand-alone operation in wich I set up date/time and webcam too
Device is a DSC ltd standard camera ID hardware USB\vid_05e1&pid_0b01 and I need:
In stand-alone operation it records 3 min videos looping mode and battery has autonomy limitation
So I need manualy to set up "motion detection" and change looping function
How could I change configuration allowing for instance to record with camera inside the car?
Appreciate help
rgds

I find out this site/forum just now , it seems easy access and friendly open I hope to check my first look in mind
regds

hi
wink

sundhar wrote:

hi
wink

hi sundhar  just trying this forum I have a cd and lost key code to use it any suggestions

hey somebody here has database toto6D for lottobuster software just rm150 and free database 4dmagnum.
if you want email me : dondaud95@yahoo,com.

SI Team wrote:

Hello and welcome to our forum!
Here you can discuss any software, siClients and our site. Have fun at SI forum!

i try to download one of your software"free live tv",but it does not work. tried sereval times, completely no use.not even good as indtv.

Last edited by acym (2013-11-28 07:41:58)

hi, guys, this is meera from india and now currently live in china. I want to watch indian live tv. hope you guys introduce some material for me. currently I watch INDTV, i want to know what else are also available.
thanks very much!

hello software informer cool

hallo all software informer smile members

Weight loss processes in human body is reduced by the following set of combinations in conjunction with a diet of regular exercise . Losing weight is chi as unwanted fat will be deposited in different parts of the body leading to obesity . This in turn leads to different kinds of disorders and diseases. Each individual assumes a health conscious weight loss programs in their daily routine.

Weight loss can be successfully achieved by the use of certain supplements weight loss to diet and regular exercise. Kidnapped weight loss can be achieved in a short time if the chosen weight loss supplements are also included as part of your weight loss program .

The best way is primarily prevents unwanted weight loss, weight gain. You do this by taking care of what you eat determines dietary weight. To achieve the desired weight loss , you should take foods that provide less calories than your body uses in their daily work. It will make żeciało burn excess fat contained in the body leads to weight loss.click here for more information http://cuxtomizedfatloss.blogspot.com/

Hi guys?

Thank You,

I want learning programming PLC