Topic: First impressions - can I / will I

Hi - first impression is that I like it and I've been inspired to update several programs - but this gives rise to a couple of questions/comments, well, three.

having used the links of the personal webpage to download and install the latest version refreshing the list doesn't always show the updated version which makes one wonder about the rest of it. 

Why do some links show a new update version number, but the link to product site shows the existing installation as the latest?  Where is the newer version number coming from and can't the link go there? 

Obviously some of these updates are new commercial releases as opposed to simple updates and have to be purchased.  Can I or will you add the functionality to tag or label individual programs to show I have chosen not to update for the present.  These could then be listed at the bottom of the list of applications in the update page and labeled in the general applications page.

Re: First impressions - can I / will I

Re commercial releases I was really talking about application up dates which have to be paid for, but the principle would apply to any program I had decided to keep in the current version.  The idea is to separate the programs for which there are updates I'm unlikely to want to take up from the list of programs I might want to update.

for example I could pay $40 to update MS Works, but the version I have is fine for my needs and does not need to be in the full list.  On the other hand I'd like to be informed about it in an appendix or at the end of the list.