Topic: How to fix Netgear router not working?
Many users will find that the Netgear router will stop working if you do not update the firmware. You can refer to the steps below to complete the necessary updates and fix the problem:
• Connect your PC to the Netgear router using an Ethernet cable.
• Go to the routerlogin.net page and enter the admin user name and password.
• Select the ‘Advanced’ option and go to the Administration Settings.
• Click on Firmware Update or Router Update and then press ‘Check.’
• If you find that a new firmware is available you can press ‘Yes.’
In case the router does not work even after you update the firmware you can call the Netgear helpline number and ask for assistance.