Topic: Firefox problem

I installed firefox yesterday, and have a problem. Sometimes some web pages can't open via it, I checked network, it's ok, what's wrong?

Re: Firefox problem

Hi, try to clear your private data (ctrl + shift + delete) and check it all.. sometimes this works on me.. smile

Some pages do not support firefox, probably not the case for you , but things like my school site for example always failed me miserably on firefox.

Don't misunderstand though, I will never change back to IE probably, if it wasn't for firefox I would never have had an original WoW beta key back in the old days, IE wouldn't even let me past the 1*10^12 people trying to get one aswell

When I try to load Firefox I get a message that the program is already running. I have restarted my computer many times.

If you updated through software informer you are using the alpha or development version of Firefox (Help --> About, if the version reported has an "a" they you are using the alpha version).  You are running into  known problems.  You should not use the alpha version of the software unless you are happy with testing software with known issues.

I am using Firefox and find that certain pages load much better in IE8.  Is there a way to force certain web pages to load via IE8 even thou my default browser is Firefox?

i finish to download

if you are running the latest version, there's a known bug, which firefox are working on.
in the mean time, just load aprevious version from the mozilla site smile