1 (edited by siddharth 2009-05-25 10:25:39)

Topic: A Useful Websites

I suggest

Fonts Sites

Icons Sites

ScreenSaver Sites

Always Smile / Good Luck

2 (edited by Richard Harris 2009-10-09 13:50:37)

Re: A Useful Websites

http://www.gcflearnfree.org would be good for those needing assistance with life skills or help with basic computer skills.

As for the screen savers...  I stay away from them as they're usually fraught with malware.

John 14:6 smile

Wow. Guys. Thanks alot. For the sites. Some of these are just what I needed.

Thanks for this.

Great sites. Thanks for sharing.

where i can find useful web???:|

About.com features almost all topics. Also, another great resource is wikipedia.org, of course.

Nice sites. Thanks.:)

i suggest www.ilovecolour.com for pallets, inspiration, etc.0)

thanks really helps

The sites mentioned below, well most of them, solve at least one problem really well:

01. screenr.com – record movies of your desktop and send them straight to YouTube.
02. bounceapp.com – for capturing full length screenshots of web pages.
03. goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
04. untiny.me – find the original URLs that's hiding behind a short URLs.
05. localti.me – know more than just the local time of a city

I approve. ^^

Nice collection.Thanks siddharth.

Thanks for your collection.

Good sites!

I want to tell you about a web resource that has become a real treasure for me. This site - https://coindepo.com/. I recently started exploring the world of cryptocurrencies and investing and Coindepo was the best choice for me to start this journey. This site offers a wide range of opportunities to make money on cryptocurrency, ranging from simple investments to active trading and earning passive income.

On this platform, I found a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to manage my investments and track their growth. One of the key features of this platform is its reliability and security. Coindepo ensures the protection of users' assets and strictly enforces security standards, making it an attractive option for anyone looking to invest in cryptocurrencies.

When it comes to the variety of cryptocurrency assets, there is everything you need here: from the largest and most well-known cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, to new and promising projects. In addition, the site provides various tools and resources for training and market analysis, which allows you to improve your skills and make more informed investment decisions.