1 (edited by kasandra 2009-04-26 14:36:24)

Topic: videos in internet

Hi everybody,
I need some help, please:-)
I can´t watch videos in internet, they seem to be blocked by something. I didn´t have this problem at first, but it has been appearing gradually: the videos stopped in the middle at first, but now they dont even load. Could it be a problem with the drivers??
My antivirus (eset nod32) could be blocking the videos??
Thanks

Re: videos in internet

kasandra wrote:

Hi everybody,
I need some help, please:-)
I can´t watch videos in internet, they seem to be blocked by something. I didn´t have this problem at first, but it has been appearing gradually: the videos stopped in the middle at first, but now they dont even load. Could it be a problem with the drivers??
My antivirus (eset nod32) could be blocking the videos??
Thanks

Hi Kasandra!
Most of videos you watch in the browser use plugins (flash, java, media player, quicktime etc.).
I recommend you to reinstall the browser or better install it in a new directory to clean plugins and settings (opera, firefox or smth).

Tell please, where I can find all codecs and for what they are exist

,I recommend you try this Cucusoft YouTube Mate (Downloader + Player + Converter, all in one) .

It helps you download, convert, play and manage your favorite YouTube videos..Converts YouTube videos to various video formats, including avi, DivX, XviD, rm, rmvb, MOV, MPEG, and WMV
http://www.dvdtoipodsoft.com/cucusoft-youtube-mate.html

Have you installed the Acrobe Flash Player 10 ?? If not just install these and you will see what you want

I am afraid it was an firefox update and I had to come back to a previous version of firefox in order to solve the problem...Sorry for my delayed answer!! sad  and THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP!!