Topic: Solutions to Fix any Device Driver Problems Manually

As a computer user, you should be aware of the fact that drivers play a role in the Windows operating system. And if a device driver fails or starts to show driver problems, the computer is not working properly. Although driver support for a wide range of devices is enabled in the Windows 10/8/7 operating system, there are still many hardware devices that require special drivers to function properly. But if some hardware connected to the computer is not working properly, it often causes driver problems. So here I have tried to list the common driver problems that users face and the ways to solve them.

• Go to the desktop, select the "My Computer icon" and then right-click on it. A small popup menu will then appear> select "Properties" and then click the Hardware tab,> "Device Manager".

• Once recognized, right click on the device displaying the yellow icon and then select "Features". A tabbed window will appear under the "Resources" tab, checking "Resource allocation" and "Editing resource settings" so you can avoid conflict issues. Then press the "Update Driver" button to install updates when the driver has expired.

• Also, if the driver manager doesn't work, just insert the Windows installation disc and go to the recovery console and then reboot the system. When the welcome screen appears, select R and log in with administrator credentials. Then type "CD Windows \ system32 \ driver" and select "Enter".

• Configure Recovery Console> Type "ren driver_name.sys driver_aminomald, type" Enter "Copy CD drive: \ i386 driver_imamsize" and then press "Enter". This process will help you to copy the original driver to the driver folder. Once done, exit the recovery console, remove the CD, and then restart your system.