Topic: How to Recover Deleted Photos on Galaxy S series

The Android Data Recovery can help users recover various file types from Samsung Galaxy S series, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.If you want to directly restore lost pictures,videos from Samsung S7,please connect your Galaxy S series with computer and directly scan,recover your Samsung lost files;

If your Samsung phone was broken,you can use another Broken Android Photo Recovery program to recover deleted files from all kinds of damaged Samsung devices including broken/dead/locked/blank Samsung phone or Samsung with broken screen, etc.

LEARN MORE

How to Bypass Samsung’s Lock Screen PIN/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint

How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/S3

How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+

How to Recover lost/deleted Contacts from Samsung S9/S9+

How to Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Message from Samsung galaxy Note 8

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos on Galaxy S series

If you lost your Android data by mistake, you can use the great android file recovery program to recover your deleted data effectively It tool can easily recover your data including text messages, videos, photos, notes, and more.
You just need to launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and connect your phone with the PC via USB cable to scan out the deleted data.
how to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy
how to recover deleted videos from samsung galaxy

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos on Galaxy S series

Nice sharing. Here is one question: Do I need to root my Samsung phone before using the Android data recovery software. As I know, Android data recovery softwares like Dr.fone, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, etc need to root Samsung phone before. Thank you.