Topic: What software to use when sweden becomes Swehina?

When the new survaliance law comes in (1th april, which will allow LE to install trojans on your pc, ipad, laptop, mobile, freezer and everything else with a chip in it in real time...i mean everything, they will be avaible to look at your cameras, gps, use your microphone etc.)

So my question is, what would be the best way to get around this? would a program like bitdefender work to find the trojan and destroy it? Or should i just switch to tails alltogether?

Re: What software to use when sweden becomes Swehina?

Sanjay Precision Industries is the leading CNC Turned Parts manufacturer and exporter in Germany. Contact us if you want to Turned Parts and components.

Precision Custom Components Manufacturer Germany

GriffinMaximus GriffinMaximus wrote:

When the new survaliance law comes in (1th april, which will allow LE to install trojans on your pc, ipad, laptop, mobile, freezer and everything else with a chip in it in real time...i mean everything, they will be avaible to look at your cameras, gps, use your microphone etc.)

So my question is, what would be the best way to get around this? would a program like bitdefender work to find the trojan and destroy it? Or should i just switch to tails alltogether?

https://shareit.onl/    https://appvn.onl/

Sanjay Precision Industries is the leading CNC Turned Parts manufacturer and exporter in Germany. Contact us if you want to Turned Parts and components.

ITSWS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Website Development Company in Noida, provides app development, software development, E-commerce website development, WordPress website development, and many more. Get more info to visit our website.

Miracle Digital Hong Kong
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | Our Vision
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | Web Design
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | Web Development
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | E-Commerce
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | App Design
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | UX Design
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | Shopify
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | Digital Marketing
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | SEM Hong Kong
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | SEO Hong Kong
Miracle Digital Hong Kong | VR Hong Kong