Topic: Best NSF to PST Converter software

If you want to convert corrupted and damaged Lotus Notes files in a secure way. Then I would like to recommend the best solution is eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. This application provides the facility to save NSF file’s data into PSt as well as other file types like- THTML, MBOX, ICS, vCard, EML, EMLX, MSG, and furthers. It exports all email, contacts, to-do lists, calendars, messages, notes, tasks, sent items, journal items, etc, of the mailbox from the NSF file. Even after conversion, you can see a preview on the screen. With splitting feature, users can split PST files into several PST files in the same content. There are no limited for conversion of NSF file. The application is compatible with Windows version up to 10, Lotus Notes NSF version up to 9.0.1 and Outlook version up to 2019. To convert NSF items, use its free demo version which is cost-free.

Get More Info:- Lotus Notes to Outlook

https://www.esofttools.com/screen/nsfpst/new-nsftopstexport-saving.gif

Re: Best NSF to PST Converter software

Take the help of the finest Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Online. This tool is useful to transfer unlimited Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST format without losing information. The tool allows users to convert NSF files in batch to save time and effort. It successfully supports NSF files created by any NSF supportive tool. This software is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS & MS Outlook.

ToolsGround NSF to PST Converter software is fully compatible with all versions of IBM Lotus Notes, namely Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0, etc. In addition, it also supports all versions of Outlook. The utility has a simple UI interface that provides a user-friendly environment so that even non-technical users can perform operations smoothly.

At that moment, one of my colleagues helped me by providing NSF to PST Converter to me. You can also give a chance to this tool. I have used many manual methods but did not satisfied with any of the methods. Being a non-technical user, I first go through manual methods but due to some issues, I found it not effective so I used NSF to PST Converter and got best results. You may go for the tool. Don't get confused. Give a chance to NSF to PST Converter. I assure you for best quality results as the tool was used many times by myself.

Read More Info,Visit Here:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion/

MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter tool is the best practice for the Notes users to export emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. in PST format. It is an efficient and reliable solution to convert single or multiple NSF database files in Outlook, Office 365, and Live Exchange Server platform without any data loss. For more: NSF to PST Converter

SysBud NSF to PST Converter tool helps users to convert NSF files into PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, Office 365, and Other formats with all mail items. This utility has lots of efficient features that help users to convert NSF to PST format effectively. The utility is compatible with all Windows-based operating systems such as Windows 10, 8, 7, XP & other earlier versions.

For more:- http://write.flossmanuals.net/sysbud/ns … -converter

Last edited by mohitkeshari4321 (2020-07-21 06:50:07)