Topic: How To Fix Paper Jam issues in HP Printers
HP printers are well known for their efficiency and high-quality prints. Whenever big or small business users seek for a printer, HP is one the most recommended brand among the list of printers. These printers are reliable, affordable and ink-efficient, that’s why people prefer buying HP over many other good brands. HP continuously manufacturing world-class printers for its consumers by installing powerful and reliable hardware inside.
Printers may have many unexpected issues while using, Paper Jam problem is one of them. This problem can be very frustrating and hard to overcome but calling on our HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-844-881-6626 can be a remedy to all types of problems.
Many facts trigger Paper Jam issue in HP Printers-
● Using bad quality printer paper.
● Paper not installed properly in a paper tray.
● Paper tray has been dislocated.
● Installed large amount of paper in the tray.
● Paper not positioned well in the line.
● Use of low-quality ink-cartridges/toner.
● Printer roller not working well.
To solve the paper jam problem in your HP printer, you can follow some recommended steps:
● Unplug the power cable from the rear of a printer as well as wall, while the printer is ON.
● Now remove all the paper from the tray or eject the whole paper tray.
● Now check for a paper jam in your printer and take it out slowly, if found any.
● By using a flashlight, look for any remaining paper particle.
● Next install the paper tray and reload it with a supported amount of paper.
● You need to be sure the paper tray is properly inserted and paper is in line.
● Plug the power cable in the wall first, then the rear of the printer.
● Wait till HP printer turns ON, else manually press the power button.
By doing the above task probably results unjamming the paper in printer and making it work again hassle-free. If your printer is too old, then you should use a blower to blow the dust away. A large amount of dust on the print roller will possibly result in Paper Jam.
If HP printer still has the same problem, then again perform hard reboot by removing the power cable from both ends and leave the printer OFF for 15-20 minutes. Now connect the wire back in and turn printer ON. Also, do not forget to eject and reinstall ink-cartridges during the diagnosis.
In most of the cases, these steps are sufficient to solve a Paper Jam problem in HP printers, but maybe there is still some paper stuck inside the printer and preventing printer to print. So, check again for any paper jam and next put a paper on the scanner glass and try to scan something. Now, you can print anything; will not have any further problem.
When you are in hurry and a non-functioning printer is stopping your workflow, and then contacting HP Printer Phone Number +1-844-881-6626 will be the best idea. Sometimes you are not ready to spend time on technical problems because you have something else to more importantly work on. Our HP printer experts will remotely connect with your PC and perform the repair with the help of printer diagnosis tools.