Topic: How Can I Transfer My Lotus Notes To Thunder Bird

Hi, I am using IBM Lotus from the last couple of years, so all my emails and attachments are stored in it. But now I am switching my job and my new office does not use Lotus Notes so I need to move from Lotus Notes to Thunder Bird. Is there an easy free method that I could look into. I have more than 500 emails so I need a quick technique. Hope you would understand my situation.

Thank you.

Re: How Can I Transfer My Lotus Notes To Thunder Bird

Hi James, I have also gone through the issue you are facing currently. I was using Lotus Notes from 5 years. But, suddenly I have to change my workplace. At that time, my situation has become pathetic as all of my emails and other mailbox items were in the Lotus Notes environment. Also, the workplace where I joined were using Thunderbird email client. So, I decided to migrate all my mailbox content to the Thunderbird email application. As I wanted instant conversion. So, rather than using manual methods, I opted to use an NSF to MBOX Converter for migration of Lotus Notes to the Thunderbird. You can also migrate your mailbox items from Lotus Notes to Thunderbird. It is easy to use. Hope my answer is helpful for you.

Last edited by Ethan Jakson (2018-12-05 12:56:58)

NST to PST Converter is a proficient programming for changing over Lotus Notes (NSF) documents to importable MS Outlook (PST) records.Along these lines, you can without much of a stretch move from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook by trading all your messages, connections, contacts, diaries, and so on to Outlook PST document. For more data and free download click:-  http://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html NSF to PST Converter – Migrate Lotus Notes (NSF) Emails to Outlook PST

Last edited by Josephs Goebbils (2018-11-28 09:28:18)

Hi,
If you are looking for the free method to convert NSF to MBOX files then you can download the free demo version of any NSF to MBOX Converter. But, only a few emails can be converted from the demo version. For 500 emails you have to purchase the tool.

Hi
If you want to transfer Lotus Notes to Thunderbird, try NSF to PST Converter tool which provides an option to export Lotus Notes to Outlook. Download Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool for free conversion of NSF files to PST.

Families in yellow suits let fanatic fans fully enjoy the holiday tradition and the mission of pursuing truth.
https://www.sexycostumesbuy.com/little-yellow-man-suit.html

It is a famous dictum that college life is golden time when all session pursuing scholars fully focus on their study nothing else.  They are not on the verge of facing the lots of economic slowdown as their daily routine goes through daunting process to attend their classroom and come back to their college.  The human-mind is not so strong that records the same lecture sets in their college and universities.  At that time, some students cannot be comfortable to ordered or allocate homework by their teacher and need someone help to maintain the neat and clean record to submit it without any delay. Nothing needs to consider expect student meets with Assignment Help agency to handover project responsibility to them. Our academic writing company becomes pioneer for delivering the homework on time.  Being the new customer of this agency, you can get the solid clue from prior professional.For knowing more information, you can browse our web portal.