Topic: OST to PST Converter

Hi All

I have accidentally deleted an email on outlook and then realized that it is an ost file.

the email password has changed is there a way to convert the ost in a pst file since i am unable to re-add the mail since i do not know the password

Re: OST to PST Converter

Hi, kare
No need to worry you can recover your OST file.
I would recommend you to try OST Recovery Software that can recover data quick and fast.  With the help of this utility, you can easily recover your all lost data. You can check out the demo version of the tool for free & learn how it works.

Hope this will help you!  smile

Regards Marco!

Hi,

you don't have to worry about your deleted emails, simply download Exchange OST recvery software to restore deleted emails. You can recover mailbox data from OST files even if they are corrupt, and save them into new files of different formats, such as PST, MSG, DBX , EML, MBOX and Archive (EML, VCF, ICS and text). It has three recovery modes: Standard, Advanced and Deep. Download free demo version.

Thanks

Follow the following steps for running scanOST.exe.
1. Firstly, close the MS Outlook application
2. Open scanost.exe and then mention the correct username when the application prompts for the profile to be repaired.
3. Select the ‘Connect’ while asked to work offline.
6). Select the required folders and mark tick on the box of ‘Repair Errors’
7). Now, click on ‘Begin Scan’ to start the scan process.

Using pst file repair tool you can easily repair and recover your corrupt Outlook data files. Best thing is that you can download the free demo version of this software.

Last edited by rose winslet (2018-10-11 10:53:15)

The best way to repair and recover OST files data using Exchange OST Recovery utility for Safe and quick recovery of all your data from corrupt OST files

The OST to PST converter is a proficient application which helps to recover corrupted and inaccessible OST Items such as email, contact, task, calendar, Journal etc in an effortless manner. It is specially designed to restore the damaged and inaccessible OST Items back into previously used format without changing items properties. The software works efficiently in the field of data recovery and data migration without having any restriction on OST size limits.