Topic: Music Software with permanent download & radio function?

Hey! I wanted to get some good recommendations about some music software! I'm absolutely not sure which one I should pick, there are so many! Additionally, it would be fantastic if this software would also have some radio stations? I just love to listen to the radio during breakfast! Looking forward to your suggestions  smile  Thanks!

Re: Music Software with permanent download & radio function?

Hey, one question. From where do you want to download the songs?

What do you mean, from where? It would just be nice to have an option to download some songs, I don't really care where from, it should be legal though  big_smile

i think some streaming software with recording option will be best and cheapest option?  there are some sofwares which also have radio stations included. Or go the mainstream way and use spotify or something like this, with a premium account you can also download music

5 (edited by supernova 2017-03-28 12:24:34)

@mrllama Do you use Spotify? I wasn't sure about an account, because you can't download music permanently or? And whats about radio stations, do you know something about this? Or would you rather recommend a software with recording options? Can you explain what the differences would be? I'm sorry for all my questions big_smile Thank you very much though!!

No I'm not using spotify. You have to pay monthly and can only download tracks for the period you are paying for this service. I really don't know about radio stations on spotify bc I haven't used it but I'm sure you find this informations on their website or google. And I'm currently using a software, you only pay for the software itself and can download as much tracks as you want to. Works better for me.

7 (edited by songoku 2017-03-30 11:13:09)

If you are interested have a look at Music Rocket.
I'm using this software since January and I'm very pleased with it: works rellay good for recording your favorite tracks and they have a lot of radio stations as well.

Thanks for all of your help guys, I will have a look at this Music Rocket, sounds cool smile

Spotify is a good option. You can access more than 70 million songs, thousands of playlists, and podcasts. Besides, you can also download your preferred Spotify songs with the help of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. Beyond that, Spotify now offers a 3-month free trial, but you have to pay a small amount of money to the Tunelf program.