Topic: PC is running slow

My computer is running slow and whenever  I am running several program it gets hang. Do you have any suggestion guys?

Re: PC is running slow

Hi Thomas,
                Clear your cookies and junk files from your computer. Format your PC. It will surely help you to increase your PC speed. You can also free download the software that will help you to remove all junk files from your PC.

Hey Buddy
Use C Cleaner software tool, it definitely help you to make your PC work fast. It help to remove all junk file. Just Try, It Works

1) Uninstall unused programs
2) Automatically delete temporary files
3) Install a solid state drive
4) More hard drive storage
5) Prevent unnecessary start ups
6) Get more RAM
7) Run a disk defragment
8) Run disk clean up
9) Give your computer a static IP
10) Hoover out the dust

Copy your all data in external hard disk and format your PC. It will improve your PC performance.

Your I.T. guy here, try to scan for viruses first, check if your CPU usage is normal. For scanning viruses, you can use Malwarebytes, Rougekiller, and Hitman Pro. Use CCleaner to optimize and make sure you deleted some extensions from your browsers.

Below are steps for  users that can help speed up the computer or determine why the computer is running slow.

1. Reboot
2. Background programs
3. Delete temp files
4. Free hard drive space
5. Bad, corrupted or fragmented hard drive
6. Scan for malware
7. Scan for viruses
8. Hardware conflicts
9. Update Windows
10. Update your drivers
11. Reboot computer again
12. Memory upgrade
13. Hard drive upgrade
14. Run Registry cleaner

Open run “win+R” then type “%temp%” and hit enter, a window will appear where you have to select all file and delete them. You can run disk defragment, the whole process is a bit lengthy so you can google it about that. Open online antivirus scan.