Topic: Welcome to SI forum!

Hello and welcome to our forum!
Here you can discuss any software, siClients and our site. Have fun at SI forum!

Re: Welcome to SI forum!

This is a good site for newbie and expert to sharing any ideas and experiences. Sharing for good. Keep it up and stay cool.

Hi,

I am new member. I am glad to meet you.

Thanks

Hi I'm a new member! I just found out this site and I'm loving it. The SiClient software is great big_smile

hi, im new here  smile

Hello everyone.. This is a good site for me (newbies). thanks smile

hi every one me is johan from indonesia.......very happy cant join this site to help me for everyting problem,thanks

Hi to all! big_smile just new in here guys, im hoping to learn more in here big_smile

Nice to be here with you discussing software we're all interested!
However, I'm particularly interested in one as good as WinfaxPro that is compatible to Windows 7 environment.
Any suggestions? My Pal!

Here!
I ' m demi.moore new member of this forum!
Hello to everyone!

Just wanted to say hi from Canada to everyone  smile

Hello, smile

I hate being a "Newbie" when I'm actually an "Oldbie" at least as far as all things PC goes. However, for the purposes of the SI FORUM I am definitely squeaky new and I apologize if I may be posting in the wrong topic but I am thoroughly confused and just maybe somebody can unconfuse me.

Can somebody please  tell me what is the difference between:

Software Informer

and the

SI Client?

Are they two separate applications or the same things under different names? That is the question.
I have downloaded and installed Software Informer which I think is the actual application
listed on the Home page.

That leaves the  SI Client. hmm

Kindest regards from The Great White North,

Gwen

excellent site features. i really love it. i wanted to say hello to everyone.

Hi my name is harry,

I really don't have a clue why I am here. But I am looking forward to finding out. I agree with one of the newbie I signed up for software.informer but I'am here on a different name site.

Hi guys and gals,
I am Kristine and new to this forum and I like to stay and learn from you guys as well as sharing whatever I can and know..

Thanks
Kristine

16 (edited by adhothaslym 2010-03-02 14:19:44)

where are the xperts? yikes i dont see them neutral when i search on members? big_smile say i am one if u are an expert! i am one! wink tongue

Hello, this is really a good forum for us to talk about any software questions,  I am Hotch

Thanks

SI Team wrote:

Hello and welcome to our forum!
Here you can discuss any software, siClients and our site. Have fun at SI forum!

Hi, Asorock from biafra. Love the good work that software informer projects. Keep it up and God bless you all.

hi everyone

Hi guys and girls!
I'm new user here! I wanna learn more thing from you guys I hope you will teach me If I can't understand something!

Thanks a lot
SanchO! wink

My name is vector. i wanted to say hello to everyone.
i like design.

yusof125 wrote:

This is a good site for newbie and expert to sharing any ideas and experiences. Sharing for good. Keep it up and stay cool.

It is a good forum for finding software problems. here  we can find solutions of our software related problems.

Hi its nice to meet everyone. Im new too with a few questions to ask everyone and hopefully get some answers???? big_smile  roll

Good Job  cool