Hello everyone! I'm Lynne! Glad to be here!  smile

Re: Welcome to SI forum!

Hello everyone! I'm saeed! Glad to be here

Hi Everyone, I'm Steven.
Hope to learn some new things here.

Dear friends,

I am new member. I am glad to meet you all...

heey

hi

how are u doing ,

Can any body guide best robot in Gold Trading.

hi i am leonard and i want to learn with you

Hello everyone!

I'm John, a newbie here. I'd like to share my topics here and gain more friends and likewise to exchange ideas here too as well as learning other software I interest too.

Hello, I'm Laura and I write from Italy.

Hi, my name is Sura !
Nice to meet you  big_smile

Hello I am Taher here from Bangladesh, I joined today but I am not getting any business materials here i.e. how to put my business trade leads for attraction to my clients? so I am really confused? I think this program is not for me, if I am wrong I need your help. Taher.

Sura Nguyen wrote:

Hi, my name is Sura !
Nice to meet you  big_smile

Hello Sura,
Its a Taher from Bangladesh, you look nice, I saw your webpage which are fully contents with visa materials, its found lovely, Hope you are well, bye

Hi everyone, this looks to be a handy place to be, thanks for allowing me in, I'm open to learn from your tip and experience.

hello

Hi
Thanks Admin for connected us with this awesome SI forum.
I am so pleased to you. smile

Hello

Hello Everyone,
           I'm also newbie here. My name is Marvin, from US, I'm glad to here with all of you, wanting to stay connected and sharing knoledgable things but i dont have friends yet.

Mario bross wrote:

Hello

Hello Mario, welcome here, we have glad to have you.

Hi guys,
I'm new here. My name is Gary and I'm from Australia I'm just wondering why I have "banned" below my avitar rather than a "new member"
Gary

Gary wrote:

Hi guys,
I'm new here. My name is Gary and I'm from Australia I'm just wondering why I have "banned" below my avitar rather than a "new member"
Gary

Hello, Gary. Sorry about that, it was a leftover status assigned to some other, delinquent Gary, and the other filtering parameter (e-mail address) got ignored after pruning. We've fixed that.

hey team

I take my hats off to all of you for bringing this software to us. Its a bloody awesome idea if they data collected is being used in a correct way. It kinda turns me on just a little bit   cool

Keep the good work up.

cheers

adhothaslym wrote:

where are the xperts? yikes i dont see them neutral when i search on members? big_smile say i am one if u are an expert! i am one! wink tongue

Hey new here..Is there anyway i can get software to work on winning poker network? (americas cardroom, true poker, 27-7 poker)

Thanks, chase

Hi to all! I've already found some information I needed and some advices!