Topic: Welcome to SI forum!

Hello and welcome to our forum!
Here you can discuss any software, siClients and our site. Have fun at SI forum!

Re: Welcome to SI forum!

This is a good site for newbie and expert to sharing any ideas and experiences. Sharing for good. Keep it up and stay cool.

hellow, my name is Israel, my problem, not see chanel , i don´t found frecuency, help please

Hi,

I am new member. I am glad to meet you.

Thanks

hi
i am new friend.
big_smilewink
my name is reem. i am love muisc.
paiiiiii

Hi I'm a new member! I just found out this site and I'm loving it. The SiClient software is great big_smile

Nice work--thank you for sharing-
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate the effort. It really helps a lot.
Glad to read such a nice piece of information.
This is exciting news.
comparatif simulation pret personnel en ligne taux credit Faire un pret immobilier en ligne avec un bon creditcomparatif simulation pret personnel en ligne taux credit

hi, im new here  smile

hi Pplzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!! its Ehsan from pak LHR

Hello everyone.. This is a good site for me (newbies). thanks smile

hi every one me is johan from indonesia.......very happy cant join this site to help me for everyting problem,thanks

Hi to all! big_smile just new in here guys, im hoping to learn more in here big_smile

Nice to be here with you discussing software we're all interested!
However, I'm particularly interested in one as good as WinfaxPro that is compatible to Windows 7 environment.
Any suggestions? My Pal!

Here!
I ' m demi.moore new member of this forum!
Hello to everyone!

Donna wrote:

Hi to all! big_smile just new in here guys, im hoping to learn more in here big_smile

hi
this is somnath
friends??

I am new Here.
This is great resource.

Just wanted to say hi from Canada to everyone  smile

Hello, smile

I hate being a "Newbie" when I'm actually an "Oldbie" at least as far as all things PC goes. However, for the purposes of the SI FORUM I am definitely squeaky new and I apologize if I may be posting in the wrong topic but I am thoroughly confused and just maybe somebody can unconfuse me.

Can somebody please  tell me what is the difference between:

Software Informer

and the

SI Client?

Are they two separate applications or the same things under different names? That is the question.
I have downloaded and installed Software Informer which I think is the actual application
listed on the Home page.

That leaves the  SI Client. hmm

Kindest regards from The Great White North,

Gwen

excellent site features. i really love it. i wanted to say hello to everyone.

Gwen wrote:

Hello, smile

I hate being a "Newbie" when I'm actually an "Oldbie" at least as far as all things PC goes. However, for the purposes of the SI FORUM I am definitely squeaky new and I apologize if I may be posting in the wrong topic but I am thoroughly confused and just maybe somebody can unconfuse me.

Can somebody please  tell me what is the difference between:

Software Informer

and the

SI Client?

Are they two separate applications or the same things under different names? That is the question.
I have downloaded and installed Software Informer which I think is the actual application
listed on the Home page.

That leaves the  SI Client. hmm

Kindest regards from The Great White North,

Gwen

There is only one application related to our site - Software Informer client (called SI client or Software Informer)

Hi my name is harry,

I really don't have a clue why I am here. But I am looking forward to finding out. I agree with one of the newbie I signed up for software.informer but I'am here on a different name site.

Hi my name rudy

i'm newbi.....

yusof125 wrote:

This is a good site for newbie and expert to sharing any ideas and experiences. Sharing for good. Keep it up and stay cool.

i think like you yuso125 actualy am just begining to have time for my personal computer and want to keep it on date and not that goes obsolet in my hand, sorry for the inglish in case is not ridht but you know, am dominican so come on people  lets keep goin...

yikes

Hi guys and gals,
I am Kristine and new to this forum and I like to stay and learn from you guys as well as sharing whatever I can and know..

Thanks
Kristine