1 (edited by halo 2009-06-11 11:09:49)

Topic: SI client window problem

First, I'm using a netbook with a screen size of 1024x600 (a quite common resolution for netbooks).

Whenever I run the SI client maximized or resize the window and let it snap (probably a feature) to the edges of the screen (top, bottom) and close SI, then next time I start it, the SI client is centered on the desktop (with a kind of default position and size), which is out of my screen, cut title bar on top and status bar on bottom.
(none of my apps is showing this (strange) kind of behaviour)

I find it a bit annoying to resize and move  the main window, even more because there's no way to do this by  mouse while the title bar is out of the screen (and the bottom too).

Is it a bug or a feature? wink

Regards Halo

Edit:
The "top snap" causes that kind of trouble (and full size)

Re: SI client window problem

Wonderful! And many thanks for this fix smile

Thanks a lot!
Downloaded today the new build, the window problem disappeared and is fine now smile

I had the same problem! Thanks a lot! big_smile

5 (edited by Peter Groft 2022-11-17 09:51:49)

Select Start, then select Settings.
In Windows Settings, select Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Under Find and fix other problems, select Search and Indexing.
Run the troubleshooter, and select any problems that apply. Windows will try to detect and solve them.

Greetings,
Peter

First, I'm using a netbook with a screen size of 1024x600 (a quite common resolution for netbooks). Whenever I run the SI client maximized or resize the ... I'm not sure if the screenshot is capturing it, sign language alphabet   but when you launch Visual Studio as a maximized window, a thin white line appears at the bottom ... In this article. Identify the problem; Troubleshoot the freeze issues; Collect data for the freeze issues; Space limitations on the system drive ...— A couple of times now the client has disappear/closed. After this happens trying to reopen the client takes the user to a log in screen but they ...Your computer won't boot windows? Our guide will show you what steps to take if your PC is turning on, but it's not allowing you to access to your OS.