Topic: Translators wanted!

Dear Users,

Software Informer is looking for translators to localize the site into the main world languages. We are getting everything, needed to bring this goal to life, ready and want to offer you to participate. The task will be to check an automatic translation of program reviews from English on grammar and sense mistakes.

Please contact us if you are interested in participating and feel free to ask any questions concerning this matter.

Kindly mention in your letters which language is your native one. It will be the one you will translate the reviews into. Each contributor can translate into one language only.

Please provide the following info in your emails:

• first name;

• last name;

• login and password (you would like to have for your account);

• email;

• country;

• native language;

• a short CV about yourself.

This info won’t be distributed anywhere. You will be able to change account password afterwards.

Please send your emails to sisupport@informer.com and input 'SI localization' as topic.

Re: Translators wanted!

Wiesław Jurgielewicz
login: wienio1
e-mail: xpertcomp@onet.eu
Poland
Polish
Hello! I would like to ask you to send a file for translation software informer in English for translation into Polish. I mention that explain many programs for many companies, min. DUMeter, Hard Disk Sentinel, Acoustica CD Label Maker, Total Commander Help file, the IObit like.
Sincerely
Wiesław Jurgielewicz

Nova Vozrak wrote:

Dear Users,

Software Informer is looking for translators to localize the site into the main world languages. We are getting everything, needed to bring this goal to life, ready and want to offer you to participate. The task will be to check an automatic translation of program reviews from English on grammar and sense mistakes.

Please contact us if you are interested in participating and feel free to ask any questions concerning this matter.

Kindly mention in your letters which language is your native one. It will be the one you will translate the reviews into. Each contributor can translate into one language only.

Please provide the following info in your emails:

• first name;

• last name;

• login and password (you would like to have for your account);

• email;

• country;

• native language;

• a short CV about yourself.

This info won’t be distributed anywhere. You will be able to change account password afterwards.

Please send your emails to sisupport@informer.com and input 'SI localization' as topic.

I can try it

Thank you, i can try it

Great opportunity !
My one of friend good translator from turkey, I will suggest him!