Topic: How to report wrong answer of the test exams?

Hi,
I am using the California DMV Permit exams Apps for Android.  It is pretty good.  However, I did find a couple mistakes in the answer.  Is there anyway I can report so they will not misled others?

Re: How to report wrong answer of the test exams?

Dear Fuyun,

Please try contacting the actual developers of the app or ask your question at answers.informer.com.

Fuyun Ling wrote:

Hi,
I am using the California DMV Permit exams Apps for Android.  It is pretty good.  However, I did find a couple mistakes in the answer.  Is there anyway I can report so they will not misled others?

But I cannot find the information of the developer.
Fuyun

Nova Vozrak wrote:

Dear Fuyun,

Please try contacting the actual developers of the app or ask your question at answers.informer.com.

Fuyun Ling wrote:

Hi,

Please try asking your question at answers.informer.com.

Fuyun Ling wrote:

But I cannot find the information of the developer.
Fuyun

Nova Vozrak wrote:

Dear Fuyun,

Fuyun Ling wrote:

Hi,