Topic: Welcome

Hello, fellow Drivers Informer wanderers!

Re: Welcome

Thanks ... The subject of a very wonderful...:) smile smile

Okay, I downloaded the software from the link you provided above and installed it.  I refreshed.  I don't notice anything different.  No "Installed Drivers" tab.  Is that link accurate?

Version installed is 1.0 BETA build 561.

Last edited by Daily Activist (2010-04-23 19:05:24)

So do I, but I have build561.
However, in my page it does appear the drivers tab

Daily Activist wrote:

Okay, I downloaded the software from the link you provided above and installed it.  I refreshed.  I don't notice anything different.  No "Installed Drivers" tab.  Is that link accurate?

Version installed is 1.0 BETA build 561.

Reading comprehension is my friend.  I was looking for the tab in the program, not on my profile page.  Oops.  roll

Daily Activist wrote:

I was looking for the tab in the program, not on my profile page.

Happens. )

Excellent nice start for the drivers. I saw in my profile.  Driver search was very tough in the old days, but comes to the modern days life is more simpler.

Hope some great start. wink

Looking forward more sophistication on the  SI Client software too. cool

I have developed a free software. Could you please help me how to get my software listed in your website?

This sight has been a great "playground" for me since I found it a month or so ago.   I've been having a ball.   I only get frustrated because I choose to.   I've been "tweaking" my computers since day one trying to live on the edge....its a challenge to me.   Anyway, thanks for the welcome and also I got a post from Arggh, thanks!
Nice to know Im not here on the sight alone..hard to believe there are thousands of us. kelly in Oregon USA

For green horns this is excellent forum to start.

hlw friendz plz tel me the driver information i am interested in it thankx

I need a link to download eclipse for mac.

Adpeak gave me scorpionsaver sad .  Make sure you never buy from the ads  smile  Also I hope you all bad mouth all the those who are involved with scorpionsaver.  If they are that sneaky, they cannot be trusted.

I have norton 360.  I will contact them to find out how this got through.  I encourage all to do like wise to save others the frustration.  Blog on!

Thanks, Arrgh! Let's share our thoughts about software here!