Topic: SiClient localization

Dear Users!

Our application has finally been made to use external localization files for interface captions, and we would like to ask you to translate it into your mother tongue. The file is just about 22 Kbytes long, so it shouldn't take too much time. Any volunteers for eternal glory? smile

Please, reply here stating the language you are willing to translate siClient into; we will then email you the original .lng file. Please note that we will only accept one request per language, but collaborations and corrections are certainly welcome.

Re: SiClient localization

Spanish is taken.
Sorry, lads. smile

Portuguese (Brazil)
You can leave my responsibility.

macedonian translate

Hungarian (Magyar translate)
I'm waiting for the original .lng file

sorry i dont have idea about it you may visit to google for your query

what this site all about can you explain small

hi,

i think he is right smile.. spanish is taken smile

I have uninstalled your program five times today!  It is STILL on my machine.

I am 100% sure this is against the law sad

Please advise how to take this program off or I'll advise the FBI you're breaking the law.

Annette
540.364.1622 - I am on the DNC list so, don't bother picking up the phone number to call with ads unless you're the person calling to tell me how to get this thing off my computer. Don't bother emailing me, you have a dead email addie.

Hello, Annette!
If you are referring to SI Client (Software Informer Client), then it's not that hard to remove it from your computer:

http://answers.informer.com/24292/how-can-i-remove-s-i-client-from-my-computer

(You can do it by simply removing it from "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel.)

Hope this helps,
                        Tom

Melissaschahim smile

Melissasheets wrote:

Melissaschahim smile

Welcome!
Please send localization file in English to translate into Polish.
Sincerely
Wiesław Jurgielewicz

SI Team wrote:

Dear Users!

Welcome!
Please send localization file in English to translate into Polish.
Sincerely
Wieslaw Jurgielewicz

Our application has finally been made to use external localization files for interface captions, and we would like to ask you to translate it into your mother tongue. The file is just about 22 Kbytes long, so it shouldn't take too much time. Any volunteers for eternal glory? smile

Please, reply here stating the language you are willing to translate siClient into; we will then email you the original .lng file. Please note that we will only accept one request per language, but collaborations and corrections are certainly welcome.