Topic: Google Now will open more broadly to more third-party apps

Akin to apple's siri and the Dolphin Broswer, you can use your voice to search on Google Now ,and it serves up information before I even know I need it.for example,it'll show you upcoming appointments. Or tell you when you need to leave to get to that appointment on time. Or it'll give you a preview of your route, with one-button navigation. Or it'll show you friends' birthdays. Or stock quotes. Or weather information. Or news on topics you recently searched for. Or sports scores. ... And that's just the tip of the iceberg,and the list is ever-expanding.that is really cool.
Google Now gets integration with 40 third-party apps,I hope it will open to some of my favorite apps,like the Dolphin Browser,camera window for canon,etc.

Re: Google Now will open more broadly to more third-party apps

Gj Tong wrote:

Akin to apple's siri and the Dolphin Broswer, you can use your voice to search on Google Now ,and it serves up information before I even know I need it.for example,it'll show you upcoming appointments. Or tell you when you need to leave to get to that appointment on time. Or it'll give you a preview of your route, with one-button navigation. Or it'll show you friends' birthdays. Or stock quotes. Or weather information. Or news on topics you recently searched for. Or sports scores. ... And that's just the tip of the iceberg,and the list is ever-expanding.that is really cool. visit site
Google Now gets integration with 40 third-party apps,I hope it will open to some of my favorite apps,like the Dolphin Browser,camera window for canon,etc. fb force

nice, that's interesting to know big_smile

Last edited by Jack (2015-04-16 10:53:21)