Topic: How To Adjust Magnification .

For what ever reason I can not make heads or tails on how to adjust the magnification..  It works great but for what I am doing could use less magnification and would like the ability to cover a little larger area..

The best I am able to do so far is by placing the scope about 1/4" away from the object to get it to focus.

The toggle can be clicked on to slightly change it, but that is all I can see..

None of the attachments can be used because that makes it so the scope is to far away to focus on the object.

I did a search for the forum trying to find any topics related but no luck..  Maybe if there is an existing topic someone can point me to it..

Re: How To Adjust Magnification .

George wrote:

For what ever reason I can not make heads or tails on how to adjust the magnification..  It works great but for what I am doing could use less magnification and would like the ability to cover a little larger area..

The best I am able to do so far is by placing the scope about 1/4" away from the object to get it to focus.

The toggle can be clicked on to slightly change it, but that is all I can see..

None of the attachments can be used because that makes it so the scope is to far away to focus on the object.

I did a search for the forum trying to find any topics related but no luck..  Maybe if there is an existing topic someone can point me to it..

I have a problem, just like you. I'm waiting to hear the answer.

To turn on Magnifier using your keyboard
Display the Start menu by pressing Ctrl+Esc (or the Windows logo key). Press R and type magnify. Then press Enter.
Move to the Magnifier Settings dialog box by pressing Alt+L. Adjust the level of magnification between 1 and 9 by moving the Up Arrow and Down Arrow keys.

Thank for advice sanamgupta! I will do as you suggest.