The biggest gaming conference of the year, E3, is nearly upon us and this year's event will take place at the Los Angeles Conference Center between June 12 and June 14. As usual, some of the biggest names in the gaming world like Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft, Microsoft and Bethesda will be hosting conferences before the venue opens to the public, which will be streamed live on multiple platforms. In case you want to see them in real time, here's when and how:
- The EA Play event will take place on June 9 at 11 am PT/2 pm EDT/7 pm BST.
- Watch it live on EA.com or on EA's official YouTube and Twitch channels as well as on the company's Facebook page.
- The highlights of the conference will feature news about Battlefield Anthem and the yearly EA Sports games.
- June 10 at 1 pm PT/4 pm EDT/9 pm BST.
- Live stream on the official Mixer channel and Mixer apps for Xbox or Windows 10 as well as on Twitch and YouTube.
- Highlights: new Sea of Thieves content, Crackdown 3, Age of Empires 4, Halo 6, Gears of War 5, Forza Horizon 4 and (maybe) Fable 4.
- June 10 at 6.30 pm PT/9.30 pm EDT/2.30 am BST.
- Watch it in real time on YouTube and Twitch.
- Highlights: Fallout 76, Rage 2 and very likely a few surprise announcements.
- June 11 at 10 am PT/1 pm EDT/6 pm BST.
- See it on Twitch and YouTube in both English as well as Japanese.
- Highlights: Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7.
- June 11 at 1 pm PT/4 pm EDT/9 pm BST.
- Live stream on Ubisoft's official Twitch and YouTube channels.
- Highlights: Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Skull and Bones.
- June 11 at 6 pm PT/9 pm EDT/2 am (June 12) BST.
- Streamed live on YouTube and Twitch.
- Highlights: The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, Spider-Man.
- June 12 at 9 am PT/12 pm EDT/5 pm BST.
- Watch it on Nintendo's Twitch channel and on its page on the E3 website.
- Highlights: Super Smash Bros and (maybe) Metroid Prime 4.
If you're mostly interested in Windows games, then you might also want to watch PC Gamer's Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Facebook or Steam channels on June 11 at 3 pm PT/6 pm EDT/ 11 pm BST. As far as I'm concerned, I'm very interested in Bethesda, which promised to host its biggest conference yet and in CD Projekt RED (creator of the Witcher series) as the studio confirmed its presence at the event and it will most likely offer more information about a really great upcoming game: Cyberpunk 2077.